Former CIA Operations Officer Clare Lopez: “ISIS were trained by the United States in Jordan”
Lopez says: when the so-called Arab Spring appeared in late 2010, “It was time to bring down the secular Muslim rulers who did not enforce Islamic law. And America helped.”
The Flying Camel has been trying for years, without much success, to open the North American mind to the truth of the very real threat of the Islamic State.
ISIS, ISIIL, Al Nusra, Al Qaeda in Iraq, the “Free Syrian Army” etc., what ever is the favoured name of the hour, are all the same. These groups have all pledged their allegiance to the Islamic State, many years and months ago. Of course many people don’t want to hear about the involvement of American political personalities in the training, funding and meteoric rise of the Islamic State.
Some folks won’t believe anything that wasn’t on the radio…. So below are a few radio programmes (Just click on the highlighted links to listen) for your listening pleasure. These are great interviews and well worth your time to listen.
Click on the highlighted links below to listen
- The importance of emphasizing the threat posed by Islamic jihad and shariah, and not simply individual terrorist groups
- Risks from the ease with which Westerners waging jihad overseas can reenter their countries of origin
- Saudi King Abdullah’s warning against “Inter-Islamic Civil Strife,” which failed to address radical Islam
ANDY MCCARTHY, author of “Faithless Execution: Building the Political Case for Obama’s Impeachment”:
- Problems with the media imagining ideological differences between groups such as Al Qaeda, the Al-Nusra Front, and ISIS
- Does President Obama’s approach to counterterrorism resemble the U.S.’s pre-9/11 strategy?
- Eric Holder and the Justice Department’s showcase of domestic policy in Ferguson, Missouri
- The Muslim Brotherhood’s connection to global jihad
- Strained relations between the United States and Israel
- An intervention against Islamist targets in Libya launched by an Arab coalition
Glazov Gang was joined by Dr. Mark Christian, the President and Executive Director of the Global Faith Institute. He is the son and nephew of high ranking leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood in his home country of Egypt. After his conversion from Islam to Christianity, Dr. Christian dedicated his life and work to the proposition that “the first victims of Islam are the Muslim themselves.”
Michael Savage interviews terrorism expert Walid Shoebat on ISIS, Iraq & The Muslim Sisterhood